- If an exchange or refund is required, then the items should be returned to us, within 14 days of receipt of your order. All goods which you are returning must be unused, have all tags attached and be in their original condition.
PLEASE NOTE: If ordering items with personalisation on these are exempt for return or exchange once printed.
- If you have ordered Teamwear items from ourselves, please note, there is a 25% re-stocking charge for returning or exchanging garments without personalisation. This is enforced by the manufacturers/suppliers and is at the discretion of Fanatics TeamWear. If you have ordered Club Shop items with a badge unfortunately these are not eligible for return or exchange as they have been personalised.
- If you have found another item that you wish to exchange a product for, please return the original purchase to us, and we will gladly exchange the goods and resend them to yourself. (delivery charge will be re-charged at the discretion of the management)
- For orders that have print and/or embroidery added (in accordance with the agreed specification) you will be unable to cancel or exchange them.
- When returning goods to us, please write the reason and request on the back of the invoice (or copy), wrap securely and return to the address listed below.
- Please ensure that you obtain a certificate of postage as your insurance against loss or damage.
Personalisation costs will not be refunded if goods are deemed to be faulty. (These items are added at your request and are not the responsibility of the supplier)
FAULTY GOODS - If goods are thought to be faulty, please return them to our returns address as stated below, within a reasonable time of purchase. If the goods are found to be faulty, a refund or exchange will be given according to the customer’s requirements.
- WE CANNOT ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR GOODS LOST WHILE IN TRANSIT TO US
- To return goods to us, please send to:
Fanatics TeamWear East Anglia